HOW TO DEVELOP ABILITY TO ANALYSE...
(Top Secret Of Success In This Examination)
Take up any concept /development and you may lead to any extent which makes you realise that whether you studies are in terms of hours or in terms of quality.
Every sensible Indian knows that....
- India is divided into Northern and Southern half by Tropic of Cancer.
- So Northern India has subtropical climate means remarkable change of seasons.
- Means better suited to Agriculture Economy
- So there is change in cropping pattern food pattern and life pattern.
- So diversity in Geography leads to Cultural diversity.
- There is almost uniformity in climate of Southern India better suited to Industrial Economy.
- So more R&D institutions located in South.
- Youth are more inclined towards Technical Education.
- B-tech and Management are some what basic degree in Southern India.
- So Northern India has produced Bureaucrats of fame unlike Southern India
which mostly produced Technocrats of even International fame.
Take up another Concept:-
- Nehru preferred to develop heavy industries to make Power, Road , Transport, Irrigation , Mining, Health,Drinking Water, Education Etc .
- Heavy Industries had to be supplemented by R&D. which turn needed I.I.Ts, I.I.Ms, altogether led to heavy investments in Urban India.
- That led to capital crunch for Rural India and Urban Rural divide as serious set back.
- That further led to migration of Rural Population towards Urban India.
- All that led to growth of slums, failure of urban planning, congestion, social conflicts, labour intensive industries,
lack of sanitation, health and hygiene etc.
So you need to interlink issues from Society To Culture and History, To Politics and Administration, To Economy, To Technology, To Geography and Environment, To Defence, To Foreign policy and Diplomacy....
Generate momentum in your preparation like a plane speeding up on Runway and and ensure smooth Landing by slowing down
your studies to land FRESH in Examination Hall . You will yourself realise Myths And Realities of this Wonderful Indian Civil Services
Examination. -I, R.C.Sinha and Team ,Will Get Back To You