WHY IS STRATEGY DECISIVE BECAUSE...
Out of around Nine Lacs Applicants every year, almost Fifty Percent of them- BACK OUT DUE TO LACK OF....
- Conceptual clarity..
- Under standing..
- Analytical ability..
- Time Management..
- Stress Management..
Out of around Four Lacs Fifty Thousands Examinee, Four Lacs Thirty Two Thousands (Approx)are...REJECTED DUE TO...
- Temptation of scoring maximum..
- Making blind guess..
- Casual approach..
- Lack of composure..
- Sense of insecurity and family pressure..
Now out of approximately Eighteen Thousands-Main Examinee, around Twelve Thousands FAIL TO QUALIFY DUE TO LACK OF...
- Ability to design answers before writing in details..
- Writing speed and word management..
- Focused revision..
- Self confidence..
- Nervous breakdown..
Out of around Three Thousand Candidates, Who appear before Interview Board, One Thousand (Approx.) GET SELECTED FINALLY....
However, There are sometimes , Some better talented candidates fail to qualify finally, BECAUSE OF...
- Their lower scoring in Written Examination..
- They fail to generate interest among Board Members who are generally not only Retired but Tired also because of having Interview for whole day..
- Their last hour preparation for Interview..
- Their Robotic Body Language programmed by many Mock Interviewers..
- Their attitudinal problems like Frowning, Arrogance, Speaking without listening properly, Arguments without having depth and Being judgemental..
ON THE OTHER HAND, some candidates get selected in spite of scoring low in Written Examination...But they get remarkably higher marks in Interview BECAUSE OF....
- Their Positive Attitude which make their Personality- Pleasant, Interactive, Graceful and Impressive.
- Their Extraordinary Communication Skill.
- Their Humble Submission before the Board.
- Their Concept,Concern and Confidence to accept Problems as Challenges.
- Above All, They know how to win HEART when They fail to win by their ARGUMENTS.
Interview is a very good and final opportunity before a candidate to cover up mistakes made in Written Examination
A candidate may score at the rate of Seventy Marks in every five to ten minutes of Interview which takes Him or Her to around Two Hundred Plus Marks out of Total Two Seventy Five marks and obviously Higher Ranks in Final List.
On the contrary, a candidate has to fight to his level best to score around one sixty or one seventy marks in three hours of Written Examination.